Educational content on Copyright
Training programme of the Hellenic Copyright Organization for the protection of Copyright and Related Rights
Educational Programme Website
Copyrightschool.gr is a website that was built to help school teachers, parents and pupils understand the notion of copyright. The website contains educational material such as e-games, crosswords, faq section, printed materials and more. All this material is particularly useful to teachers who will implement the Educational Programme in the classroom. Information addressed to parents is also available.
The creation of the website was realized in the framework of the "Greek Copyright School" project, with the support of EUIPO.
The educational Programme
To view the programme click here (in Greek only).
Design: Thoma Ralia, Kouboura Maria, Delis-Smyrilios Ioannis, Sourtzi Mariana, Chaviara Eleana
School year: 2016-2017
Grades: All grades of Elementary School
The training programme aims to raise the awareness of students on the importance of copyright for modern society and for the development of creativity and culture.
Guides about Copyright
Below follows a list with guides about copyright. Select the guide that is of interest to you to open it or to save it in your local disk.
*The following guides are available in greek.
- Guide for Teachers
- Guide for Primary School Pupils
- Guide for high School Students
- Basic Guide on Copyright
- Informative Guide on Copyright and Public Performance
- General Informative Brochure
- Copyright and Small and Medium Enterprises
- User Guide for the Services of the OPI Information System for the Collecting Societies (CS) and/or Collective Protection Societies (CPS)
- Copyright and Collective Rights Management
Comic Book about Copyright